"YAML Ain't Markup Language" - https://yaml.org/
- https://yaml-multiline.info: Good reference of different multi-line syntaxes.
- https://play.yaml.io/main/parser: See how different parsers treat the same snip of yaml.
- https://matrix.yaml.info: Table of yaml 1.2 test results for various parsers. Surprsingly, as of 2022-02 only two pass 100%.
- https://github.com/crdoconnor/strictyaml: "StrictYAML is a type-safe YAML parser that parses and validates a restricted subset of the YAML specification."
- https://hitchdev.com/strictyaml/why-not/toml: Why StrictYAML is better than TOML.