Create a Switch compatible partition from linux
The Switch uses MBR 🙄 and has crummy exfat support... The following requires root permissions.
SD_DISK=/dev/sdZ sfdisk "$SD_DISK" <<EOF label: mbr , EOF mkfs.exfat "$SD_DISK"1
Most of these were taken from https://github.com/XorTroll/Goldleaf
- Atmosphere: custom firmware
- Hekate: custom bootloader
- NSP (Nintendo Submission Package): It's the official format used by Nintendo to provide installable content from their CDN servers.
- NRO (Nintendo Relocatable Object): Officially is treated as a dynamic library object, similar to DLLs on Windows. These are loaded dynamically by applications at runtime.
- NCA (Nintendo Content Archive): This format is the base format used by Horizon OS to store content.
- NACP (Nintendo Application Control Property): This is the format used by Nintendo to store several properties of installed titles, like the title's name, version, author name and other information, like if the title supports screnshots or video captures.
- XCI: Cartridge dump file
- https://github.com/Team-Neptune/DeepSea - Minimal CFW setup, all files included
- https://github.com/HamletDuFromage/aio-switch-updater - All-in-one switch CFW updater
- https://webcfw.sdsetup.com/ - Online, client-side, web-USB payload injector (requires Chrome-ish browser)
- https://sdsetup.com - Create zip file with with all the needed and desired software and configs to put onto an sd card.
- https://github.com/nh-server/fusee-interfacee-tk - TK payload injector
- https://github.com/The-4n/4NXCI - XCI to NSP converter
- http://nswdb.com/ - DB of Nintendo dump metadata. Downloadable as NSWreleases.xml
- https://switchtools.sshnuke.net/ - ChoiDuJour, which lets you go between Switch firmwares
- https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/ - All in one guide (deprecated)