- https://geojson.io: Online GeoJSON editor
- https://macwright.com/lonlat: "Geospatial software has a fundamental inconsistency: which order we put longitude and latitude in."
- https://platform.leolabs.space/visualization: Live visualization of low earth orbit traffic, including satellites, rockets and debris.
- https://www.redblobgames.com/grids/hexagons/: Lots of interactive learning fun with hexagons. Really great resource for playing with hexagon theory.
- https://eng.uber.com/h3/: Uber’s Hexagonal Hierarchical Spatial Index
- https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/tool-reference/spatial-statistics/h-whyhexagons.htm: short explanation of the benefits of a hexagonal geo datum
- https://www.gamedev.net/articles/programming/general-and-gameplay-programming/coordinates-in-hexagon-based-tile-maps-r1800/: interesting theory for addressing hexagonal space in games
- https://www.multisweeper.com: Not strictly geodata related, but hexagonal minesweeper
- https://james.darpinian.com/satellites "See a satellite tonight. No telescope required"