Things that don't have much content and don't deserve their own page.
- An Illustrated Guide to OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Corey Quinn Scale 14x - Docker Must Die
- Docker in Production: Tales From the Engine Room - Bryan Cantrill (Surge 2015)
- Sensu @ Yelp part 1
- Sensu @ Yelp part 2
- Terrible ideas in Git
- The Well Tempered API - Why can we play 400 year old music but our software only lasts a few months or years?
- Using Swagger to tame HTTP/JSON interfaces
- Working Theory of Monitoring
- Yelp's Theory of PaaSes talk from Box SRE Hour
- Introducing Nebula, the open source global overlay network from Slack
- How to Make Your Code Reviewer Fall in Love with You
- Sonic Pi: The "code-based music creation and performance tool" that DJ Dave used in the opening set of Github Universe 2020.
- Emojipedia Lists all emoji's including ZWJ composed emoji's, EG: with different skin tone and hair.
- SizeCoding.org is a wiki dedicated to the art of creating very tiny programs for most popular types of CPUs
- Optical Illusions Things don't always make sense. It's good to be open to the possibility that you are wrong, even when you are certain you are right.
- 12 Mind-Bending Perceptual Illusions Some of these are insane. #2 shouts so many things about how flawed the human mind is and how important science is.
- The Scientific Method - Critical and Creative Thinking (Debunking Pseudoscience) lots of great reading references in the bottom section
- USE method "The Utilization Saturation and Errors (USE) Method is a methodology for analyzing the performance of any system."
- Maximizing Debeloper Effectiveness
- Crocker's Rules: "other people are allowed to optimize their messages for information, not for being nice to you."
- CalcuLaTex: Online calculator
- A faster, smarter Quick Switcher: how slack implemented frecency in their cmd-k interface
- https://serr.disabilityrightsca.org: "The Federal and California special education laws give eligible students with disabilities the right to receive a free appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment. This manual explains how to become eligible for special education, how to request and advocate for special education services, and what to do if you disagree with school districts."
- https://runyourown.social: How to run a small social network site for your friends