Things that don't have much content and don't deserve their own page.
- An Illustrated Guide to OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Corey Quinn Scale 14x - Docker Must Die
- Docker in Production: Tales From the Engine Room - Bryan Cantrill (Surge 2015)
- Sensu @ Yelp part 1
- Sensu @ Yelp part 2
- Terrible ideas in Git
- The Well Tempered API - Why can we play 400 year old music but our software only lasts a few months or years?
- Using Swagger to tame HTTP/JSON interfaces
- Working Theory of Monitoring
- Yelp's Theory of PaaSes talk from Box SRE Hour
- Introducing Nebula, the open source global overlay network from Slack
- How to Make Your Code Reviewer Fall in Love with You
- Sonic Pi - The "code-based music creation and performance tool" that DJ Dave used in the opening set of Github Universe 2020.
- Emojipedia Lists all emoji's including ZWJ composed emoji's, EG: with different skin tone and hair.
- SizeCoding.org is a wiki dedicated to the art of creating very tiny programs for most popular types of CPUs
- Optical Illusions Things don't always make sense. It's good to be open to the possibility that you are wrong, even when you are certain you are right.
- The Scientific Method - Critical and Creative Thinking (Debunking Pseudoscience) lots of great reading references in the bottom section
- USE method "The Utilization Saturation and Errors (USE) Method is a methodology for analyzing the performance of any system."
- Maximizing Debeloper Effectiveness
- Crocker's Rules - "other people are allowed to optimize their messages for information, not for being nice to you."
- CalcuLaTex - Online calculator