A gaming system by Nintendo. See also the Dolphin emulator.
- In Boot-Mii you can use the power and reset buttons to navigate if you don't have a GC controller.
Wii Remote Sync
- Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.
- Remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote to be synced. Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console.
- Press and release the SYNC button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote; the Player LED on the front of the Wii Remote will blink. While the lights are still blinking, quickly press and release the red SYNC button on the front of the Wii console.
- When the Player LED blinking stops and stays lit, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).
- IOSes Explained - http://gwht.wikidot.com/ioses-explained
- Backup Launcher runs ISO - http://wiihacked.com/backup-launcher-v30gamma-download-here-and-how-to-install
- Wiibrew is the channel for loading home-brew software. - http://wiibrew.org
- Wii Backup Manager is an app to help manage ISOs and filesystems - http://www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk/
- Wiimms ISO Tools will modify ISOs and WBFS - http://wit.wiimm.de/
- A list of WBFS managers - http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WBFS_Managers
- Anti-brick and general hacking tutorial - http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/38041/set-up-anti-brick-protection-to-safeguard-and-supercharge-your-wii/
- https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/installation - Successfully installed Trucha patched IOS to enable the USB loader
- https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/cios/hermes-cios - More software that needs to be installed to get USB loaders to work nicely
- http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/40349/install-a-wii-game-loader-for-easy-backups-and-fast-load-times/ - How to USB Load ISOs on the Wii
- https://code.google.com/archive/p/nusdownloader/ - NUS Downloader lets you download Various official Wii software