A significant fraction of the human population has color deficient vision. Designing information systems so these people can access them is important, and often overlooked.
- https://jfly.uni-koeln.de/color/: How to make figures and presentations that are friendly to Colorblind people
- https://www.cs.unm.edu/~aaron/creative/colorTest.htm: Reverse colorblind test
- https://paletton.com/: Pick color palletes, with a colorblind simulator
- https://colororacle.org: Colorblindness simulation app
- https://www.joshwcomeau.com/css/make-beautiful-gradients: avoid grey, dull colors when making gradients