top interface is a common pattern in the CLI tool world. Here are some top style tools.
top style tools
- atop - Linux top tool that catches short-lived processes.
- glances - A better
topwhich shows more aspects of the system.
- htop - Top, but different. Perhaps better.
- iftop - Top for network interfaces.
- innotop - Top for database connections.
- iotop - Top for IO.
- nethogs - Network top that shows usage by pid.
- ntop - Top for networking.
- powertop - Top for power usage.
- top - The original.